Download e-book for kindle: Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 1 by Kirk W Madison,Yiqiu Wang,Ana Maria Rey,Kai Bongs
By Kirk W Madison,Yiqiu Wang,Ana Maria Rey,Kai Bongs
The goal of this publication is to provide assessment articles describing the most recent theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our wish is this sequence will advertise study by means of either highlighting contemporary breakthroughs and by means of outlining probably the most promising learn instructions within the field.
- Atoms and Molecules in Optical Lattices:
- Ultracold Ytterbium: iteration, Many-Body Physics, and Molecules (S Sugawa, Y Takasu, okay Enomoto, and Y Takahashi)
- Rotational Excitations of Polar Molecules on an Optical Lattice: From Novel Exciton Physics to Quantum Simulation of latest Lattice versions (Marina Litinskaya and Roman V Krems)
- Quantum section Transition of chilly Atoms in Optical Lattices (Yaohua Chen, Wei Wu, Guocai Liu and Wuming Liu)
- Physics with Bose–Einstein Condensates:
- Unlocking the Mysteries of three-d Bose Gases close to Resonance (Mohammad S Mashayekhi, Jean-Sébastien Bernier and Fei Zhou)
- Light brought about Gauge Fields for Ultracold impartial Atoms (I B Spielman)
- Manipulation of a Bose–Einstein Condensate (Xiaoji Zhou, Xuzong Chen and Yiqiu Wang)
- Experimental tools for producing Two-Dimensional Quantum Turbulence in Bose–Einstein Condensates (K E Wilson, E C Samson, Z L Newman, T W Neely and B P Anderson)
- Atom-Light Interactions:
- Nonlinear Optics utilizing chilly Rydberg Atoms (Jonathan D Pritchard, Kevin J Weatherill and Charles S Adams)
- Mirror-Mediated Cooling: A Paradigm for Particle Cooling through the Retarded Dipole strength (Tim Freegarde, James Bateman, André Xuereb and Peter Horak)
- Cavity Quantum Optics with Bose–Einstein Condensates (Lu Zhou, Keye Zhang, Guangjiong Dong and Weiping Zhang)
- Fundamental Physics:
- Cold Atoms and Maxwell's Demon (Daniel A Steck)
- Thermalization from the viewpoint of Eigenstate Thermalization speculation (V Dunjko and M Olshanii)
- Cold Atoms and Precision Measurements (Wencui Peng, Biao Tang, Wei Yang, Lin Zhou, Jin Wang and Mingsheng Zhan)
Readership: study scientists together with graduate scholars and higher point undergraduate students.
Read Online or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 1 PDF
Best molecular physics books
Quantity 17 is the second one in a distinct subject sequence dedicated to glossy ideas in protein NMR, below the organic Magnetic Resonance sequence. quantity sixteen, with the subtitle sleek concepts in Protein NMR , is the 1st during this sequence. those volumes current many of the contemporary, major advances within the biomolecular NMR box with emphasis on advancements over the past 5 years.
Within the years because the publication of Lozanskii and Firsov "The idea of Spark"  used to be released, a couple of experimental and theoretical experiences within the physics of electrical breakdown in gases have been carried out. because of those experiences, the idea that of a wavelike nature of breakdown initiated via unmarried high-voltage electrical pulses or by way of a continuing electrical box used to be proven.
This thesis describes a proof-of-principle scan demonstrating a strategy for good isotope enrichment known as Magnetically Activated and Guided Isotope Separation (MAGIS). during the last century many enriched isotopes became on hand, thank you principally to electromagnetic separators known as calutrons.
Atoms mix to shape molecules, molecules mix to shape single-celled organisms. while humans come jointly, they construct societies. Our global is nested, either bodily and socially, and at each one point we discover suggestions that have been important for the subsequent point. Physics has long past some distance in mapping the elemental mechanics of the easiest issues and dynamics of the final nesting, as have biology and the social sciences for his or her fields.
Extra resources for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 1
Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 1 by Kirk W Madison,Yiqiu Wang,Ana Maria Rey,Kai Bongs